Pink Face Mask
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
It’s pink and pretty and oh so good for your skin!
•Helps detoxify your skin.
•Draws out the impurities.
•Helps Tighten your pores.
JB Pink Facemask is a Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Silicone-free, Artificial colour-free L, cruelty-free & vegan-friendly
Why we love our JB Cosmetics Pink Facemask:
• A luscious pink detoxifying clay mask.
• Helping with oil control of the skin, congestion of the skin and removal of dead dry skin leaving you the fresh feels.
• Helping minimise the appearance of blackheads.
• Improves skin elasticity and cell renewal.
• Draws out the impurities of your skin.
• Tightens your pores.
• Increase blood circulation, bring more blood to the surface of your skin to rid your face of impurities promoting a radiant and balanced complexion.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Bentonite, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, D-Glucono-1,5-Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Red Iron Oxide, Calcium Gluconate
MIX WELL BEFORE USE
How to Use:
1. Apply an even layer of the JB Pink Facemask to dry skin over the entire face if required avoiding the eye area and allow it to dry. We suggest applying it the T-Zone area on your first application as generally this where most congestion occurs.
2. To remove, use a damp cloth on the face, pressing gently down with your fingertips. By dampening the mask, it allows it to return to a creamy consistency and allowing easy removal of the mask.
3. Remove thoroughly and apply our JB Face Spritz, JB FaceLoveSerum & JB Moisturiser.
Please Note: The JB Cosmetics Pink Facemask is an intensively detoxifying clay mask. It is normal to feel tingly during the product drying process as the clay mask is detoxifying your skin, drawing out impurities and tightening your pores. After rinsing off the mask you will expect the skin to be a little warm and have a red appearance because the ion particles in the clay will increase blood circulation or bring more blood to the surface of your skin. The redness and heat should go away after a few minutes to an hour or longer dependent on your skin sensitivity.